- No categories
breadcrumb ELGS Leasing > Personal application
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- Reliance Jio 5G Network Offers 1Gbps Speeds in Testing, JioFiber Now in 3 Million Homes: Chairman Mukesh Ambani 24/06/2021Reliance Industries Limited Chairman Mukesh Ambani said that the company is working on 5G networks, and apart from making India 2G mukt (2G free), it will also make India 5G yukt (5G enabled). He said that Jio 5G network testing has begun and it has successfully demonstrated speeds in excess of 1Gbps. He also said […]
- iPhone 13 Decked With Meteorite Fragments: Luxury Brand Caviar Unveils 'Parade of the Planets' Customisations 24/06/2021Caviar, known for creating customised, luxury versions of smartphones, has unveiled the first look of its new lineup for iPhone. The company plans to put meteorite fragments, precious metals and stones on the back of the purported iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max smartphones so that they look futuristic. The luxury brand has named […]
- Reliance AGM 2021: Mukesh Ambani Announces Rs. 75,000-Crore Investment to Set Up 'Giga Factories' for Clean Energy 24/06/2021Reliance will invest Rs. 75,000 crores in clean energy and set up Giga factories to make solar photovoltaic cells, green hydrogen, batteries, and fuel cells over the next three years, CEO Mukesh Ambani announced on Thursday, June 24 at the Reliance AGM 2021.
- Jio, Google Join Hands in Cloud Partnership in Boost to 5G Plans 24/06/2021Reliance Jio and Google is forging a cloud partnership, helping India’s biggest wireless carrier with tech solutions for its enterprise and consumer offerings as it plans to launch 5G services.
- Realme GT 5G Master Edition Could Launch Soon, May Be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 24/06/2021Realme GT 5G Master Edition may be the mysterious Realme phone that was recently spotted in a 3C and TENAA listing. The phone comes with model number RMX3366 and was previously believed to be the Realme X9 Pro, but the latest leaks coming out of China suggest it is Realme GT 5G Master Edition.
- JioPhone Next With Optimised Android Experience Launched in India: Price, Specifications 24/06/2021JioPhone Next was launched at Reliance Industries’ 44th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday. The new Jio Phone has been developed under the partnership between Reliance Jio and Google that was announced last year.
- French Engineering Firm Gaussin Unveils 'World's First' 100 Percent Hydrogen-Powered Skateboard for Freight Trucks 24/06/2021Gaussin, a French engineering firm, has introduced the world's first “skateboard” platform for freight trucks in two versions — a hydrogen-powered setup with a refueling time of less than 20 minutes for a range of 800 km and an all-electric version with a battery charge time of just 3 minutes for a range of 400 km.
- Poco F3 GT Reportedly Gets TUV Rheinland Certification Ahead of Q3 India Launch 24/06/2021Poco F3 GT is believed to be a rebranded Redmi K40 Game Edition and it has now reportedly made its way to the TUV Rheinland certification website. The phone will launch in India in Q3 2021 with a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC.
- India’s New E-Commerce Rules Considered ‘Cause for Concern’ by US Lobby Group, Email Shows 24/06/2021A top lobby group that is part of the US Chamber of Commerce believes India's proposed new e-commerce rules are a cause for concern and will lead to a stringent operating environment for companies, according to an email.
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, Realme Narzo 30A, Realme 5 Pro Getting Early Access to Realme UI 2.0 24/06/2021Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, Realme Narzo 30A, and Realme 5 Pro are getting early access to Realme UI 2.0. The rollout will be conducted for select users of these smartphones. However, there are certain conditions that users of all three smartphones must meet in order to gain access to the beta testing programme.